Insurance Purchase Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern all sales of insurance plans, insurance-related products and non-insurance services through Fanshield, LLC (“FanShield,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”). Please read them carefully before proceeding.
By clicking the button to complete your purchase or electing to purchase insurance and then completing your checkout on Our partner’s website, you are submitting a request to purchase a plan. This request is considered an offer by you. Your offer may be declined, or your plan may be cancelled or voided as if it were never in effect, if providing coverage, benefits, or services under the plan, or the underlying business or activity, would (1) violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any economic or trade sanction or embargo; or (2) be provided within, or otherwise related to, any country subject to comprehensive economic and/or trade sanction or embargo in the United States.
By submitting this request for coverage, you acknowledge, understand, agree, and certify the following:
- All information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that, by selecting the button to complete your purchase, you are agreeing to pay the amount displayed as the total price with the credit card number provided.
- You are the owner and/or authorized user of the credit card used in this transaction.
- Any plans purchased with intentionally inaccurate/fraudulent information will be considered void and may subject you to legal action as a result of such attempted purchase of insurance in accordance with applicable law.
- All transactions completed with FanShield are deemed to be contracts made and fully performed in FanShield’s headquartered state, which is Arizona, and in no other state, territory or country. You and all of the individuals covered under the plans you are purchasing represent that you are either U.S. residents subjecting yourself to the laws of Arizona or otherwise submitting yourself to jurisdiction of the state of Arizona as the place of contract formation and performance. Any disputes arising in connection with the purchase of insurance from FanShield will be governed by the substantive law of Arizona without regard to its choice of law principles.
- The policy or product you have purchased only covers the specific situations, events, and losses described in the policy and only under the conditions described in the policy. The policy documentation is available through the adjoining link or upon requested from Us. Any questions concerning the coverage afforded should be directed to Us prior to completing your purchase.
- No coverage is available under the policy for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from any loss, condition, or event that was known, foreseeable, intended, or expected when your policy was purchased.
- Since your satisfaction is Our priority, We are pleased to provide you at least three (3) days to review your plan. If, during this period, you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may cancel your plan and receive a full refund of the plan price. After this period, the plan price is nonrefundable. Please note, no refund is available once the covered event has begun, a claim has been filed, or the policy has ended. See your plan for details.
- You also consent to receive all notices and documents from Us electronically. They will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase.
- No Reliance
IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A PLAN, YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR STATEMENT OF FANSHIELD OR ITS AFFILATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PRESENTED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND YOU HAVE BASED YOUR PURCHASE DECISION ON YOUR INDEPENDENT JUDGMENT AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE PLAN YOU ARE PURCHASING.
- Waiver of Jury Trial / Arbitration
ANY AND ALL CONTROVERSIES, CLAIMS OR DISPUTES WITH FANSHIELD OR ITS AFFILATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS CONTRACT AND/OR YOUR PURCHASE OF A PLAN, INCLUDING ANY ALLEGED BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, SHALL BE SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. ANY ARBITRATION WILL BE ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (AAA) CONDUCTED IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA UNDER THE APPROPRIATE AAA PROCEDURAL RULES.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FANSHIELD OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A PLAN, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Waiver and Severability
No waiver by FanShield of any provision set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of FanShield to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions about your plan, please contact us at (844) 849-4827. Please include your name, policy number and relevant information you wish to share. Please do not send any confidential information, such as medical information or credit card data, via non-secure email.
Effective Date: 10/13/2022